Sunday, May 15, 2011

Razr Will Not Stay On

And again, catching up, I promise to improve;)

So much is happening that I do not have time for blogging ... ie, regularly visit my favorite blogs, but to write something on your ... It is no strength or missing, or ... forces is missing ... Today I have the tide, so - catching up.

My issues were, have chosen slightly different track. I'm running the path of floral still - I hope - nay, I believe - that it never will not have to go - and still mine - probably quite nimble hands - create bouquets ... among them the most "on time", or Holy Communion ... One of my clients stated: "Ms. Magda, these bouquets are like wedding!" Well, bah! Just a bit smaller ... but only a little;)

... gipsówka, eustoma, acrylic crystals ...

... gipsówka, pink, crystal glass ...

... eustoma ... version with pearls ...

... eustoma ... version without beads ...

... gipsówka, eustoma, śniedek crystals and sea glass ...

... with heart Swarovski ...

My path is not only a florist, but at some point took the form - if you call it - education? But still, in conjunction with floristry;) Now I hasten to explain, you see a basic floral leaded within the EU project entitled. "Training in the shortage occupations in the municipality Nowosolna." Faaaajne such training, flexibility in choosing the material, its own vision of practical classes, own you ever worked there - the theory (because: what if the useful ... - And - how to find!). Kursantki fantastic, capable girl, I hope that the training will help them in getting an interesting job, I sincerely wish them, because they deserve it ... Maria, Angela, Agnes, Lidka, Jola, Edytka ... 40 hours ... little and a lot ...

... girls with their wedding bouquets, flower jewelry ... me with a gift from them ...
and organizer Maciek ...

Everything that happens in my path - is somehow connected to each other ... We floristry, we arrange the education, we also education. Ecological. On behalf of the Center for Environmental Activities, "Sources." Very soon I am going to Green School as head coach of ecology in a broad sense, to Spala. Both find a place to rest and to the fact that something interesting to learn, learn to live in harmony with nature ... I'm glad the more, because one day we will spend at my place on Earth ... In the reserve, Blue Springs, which is within Tomaszów Mazowiecki. Raj ... There breathe. I breathe really. I'm alive.

addition - I participate in the project "Pro-ecological Konstantynów Lodz" - I teach kids from kindergarten and elementary konstantynowskich, of course, about ecology , in the bosom of nature ... This major study by a lot of fun. I thank the fantastic people here from the "Sources" that I can participate in something like that and just meet up ... Because not only fulfill the floristics, but also in teaching ... In teaching something with which I am absolutely consistent with and subscribe to all its members!





at the end - probably this rather boring for most of my readers - the post of which I am aware - obiecanka. CANDY. Soon score years, I wrote the first post! I need to find something cool!

best wishes all readers and especially commenting - Thanks to you I know that I do not write in a vacuum ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment