Wednesday, January 12, 2011

'older Women' 'wearing Girdles'

Blog of the Year 2010

Yes, yes, my blog and take part in the competition for the Blog of the Year 2010. Well, because in the end - once you live, right? I know that I have no chance, but once there, it's always fun to tell my grandmother blog participated in the poll several years ago ... iii stuff;)

Thus (ok, I know I should not just start sentences, but here suits me, no) - if you fancy - zagłosujcie, if not - it is not, after all, coercion no. For those interested:

SMS to number B00212 7122nd The cost of SMS is 1.23 zł gross

Many of my favorite blogs, take part in this competition - a pity that all in the same category (fokle horror that so little category!) And few can get places of honor in the top ten ...

Gdziejest my blog? Hobbies? Hm ... translates the description of the blog belonging to a category in this category is to me further from that professional category for blogs ... Does my a pro? In total, show Here is what I love, my love and passion, which at the same time professionally, can actually be said that a professional ... I. .. I dream that in the future, the best closer - really drew attention to the condition of gift to give your lover ...

From each send 10 texts to 10 blogs, which according to me should be given the title of Blog of the Year 2010.

for all voters!

0 comments:

Post a Comment