Monday, January 10, 2011

Indain Women Showing Breast

About Wedding Fair Wedding Fair

On Saturday in the evening we go to the sports hall Arena arrange booth at the Wedding Fair. We enter the main entrance, and almost in front of us the words: parviflora. Well, good, so we can see from the entry! Voile dress in the walls of our little booth, set the counter, turn table ... Platforms are missing in bunches. Tomorrow we will bring, like everything else. Already I feel the thrill, at the end of our first fair;) I'm going back to the studio with me is my funfela Aga, who bravely helps me in creating wedding bouquets and jewelry. We finish a little after midnight.

morning I wake up półprzytomna, but how do you think of what awaits me - the adrenaline immediately jumps to the next level, blood begins to crackle - to work! In the studio I'm already at 7 am, I wonder if I do rozamelię ... Misiek motivates me - and as a ruff done a bit earlier - joining Red petals with Naomi takes me a little over half an hour;)

Ok, I got everything! Calling Agi (will be my Bride;)) - This shows up in the studio after 3 minutes! We pack everything into the car and go!

uproar in the arena, almost all exhibitors are already at their stands, walking around, assemble, translate, are switching, dowieszają ... Well, we are no worse - hearts hang over the table, set decoration on it, covers platforms, and finally set the bouquets. The first visitors, the first leaflet, the first gifts in the form of a plate of slideshows, the first conversation ... Emotions did not come down, quite the opposite - always at its zenith!

girl comes up to me, has an identifier - also an exhibitor. It turns out that this is Monica, who also blogs (I should fall to her, to her Monikowa ), is an incredibly nice person, full of energy pozytywynej - no but it can not be otherwise - it's Florystka! I praised my bouquets! Really much it means to me! Thank you Monica and greet nice and warm!

visitors, visitors ... a lot of talk ... "Przymiarek" for bouquets ... The crowd emerges from my teacher florist, Kasia Wojcik. Catching a huge Stresa: what does it say? O mother! How to evaluate?

- Magda - but you managed to get up! Very nice!

Phew, you know what kamor from the heart?

Madzia yet familiar, friend Barry (who has a small Flourist), and even a Madzia ... Well before that stage fright is also such that hey! Do you like! aaaaaaaaaaaaa

few minutes before the eighteenth wrap up. Terribly tired, but happy to return home. I can not remember when I fell asleep ...

*******
my intention was to arrange the stand so that it was simple, modest, but clearly smart. So I put on quality rather than the amount of the composition. I made six bouquets, to the decorations on the table and behind the Honeymooners. Visitors enjoyed it:) Below some pictures from that day ...














0 comments:

Post a Comment