Friday, January 7, 2011

How To Get Tested For Enlarged Heart

Interplanetary and GOCC

January 9, Sunday will be held in Lodz Interplanetary Wedding Fair, Hall ATLAS Arena. I am pleased to also inform you that I will participate as an exhibitor;) will be the largest wedding fair of the Lodz Region, the best (apparently) and it just worked out nice and interesting! The event will be broadcast live on http://www.targislubne.tv/ . Probably worth it)? For sure! For several knitting day at the orifice of bouquets and other flower arrangements. The boxes are small baggies with gifts for our guests. Exhibitions, trade fairs .... my first so serious.


*******
At the same time, ie, January 9 - the most fantastic time, the orchestra will play XIX - The Great Orchestra of Christmas Help! Last year it was given to me to take a very active part in the event this year for two reasons I will not take part. However, this does not mean that they do not actively support the WOŚPu:) I hope that this year will once again unbeaten record high accumulated amount! I do not think we have wśró person who would at this one day a year - did not open your heart, your soul, your portfolio ... Dear folks - I know it will be cold, I know it will be glass on the sidewalks ... But what is it in the face of such great things? ;) Buzialki!

0 comments:

Post a Comment