Sunday, January 30, 2011

College Discus Workout

Distinction, prymulki, latex, and swans.

Today - variously! I quite eating lots of reading. And watching the pictures ... So much going on lately, and writing a post does not have time ... Or is it? ... Just sitting next to a horrible lazy! Oooo, yes! Lazy like me to visit, unless he liked my new studio;)

First of all, I thank Uli , from which I mention:


I am extremely pleased that someone appreciated what I do, what is there to unsubscribed, no iiii ... you know:) It's fun to get something! And this is not vanity, oh no!

Going further - they are principles which I will keep an eye on:
  1. thank the person who granted the award
  2. put your blog link to this blog, of which mention the word przywędrowało
  3. inclusion on blog award, meaning banerka
  4. appoint 10 blogs, which the award is transmitted
  5. awarded the notification of people running their blogs about takowym deed

And so - a point first, second and third have already met, award is to convey (ie, Section 4) great people, on whose blog posts read well on the ice, where earn valuable information, from which I draw inspiration fantastic . It is not easy - the problem are banners on many blogs with the text: NOMINATIONS ARE nice but NO, THANK YOU. What I have written once I got into this relationship ... Never mind ... It is a pity that I can not in this way to express his gratitude, but, well ... So I chose (though it is the blogs more ...):


For a moment I will make
according to step 5

********
yeeaaah! Spring in Bloom upatrzymy soon!




*******
Another challenge ahead of me! This Sword? Or something else? But probably something with melee weapons?


No - and I have this thing with artificial flowers adorn ... Well ok, but what are the kind of give the composition ... Does it have to be small or bigger? Can cover part of the subject or decor ozdabianego put outside? Hm ... As usual, the inspiration I'm going to ... wholesalers. I walk around the aisles, watching the sea of \u200b\u200bartificial flowers ... Of course, I watch them fingers, because the rings themselves are not enough for me! In the end - I have! Mini-magnolias! Color? Fantastic! Size? Excellent! Invoice? Incredible! Iiiii ...... I know how it will look decor! Yes! I still sznurkodrut brown, with a couple of leaves rib ... Fitting and - please - that's what I came!



And just for comparison:

BEFORE and AFTER

Yes, I know, I know - the fourth from the bottom magnolia - slightly off the track - but before the issue - was "naprostowana ')

Just
appropriate gift wrapping - and your authority - verbatim happy;)



*******
Swan Lake ... and the all clear ... (In the next post will be about the incident a bit more ...)

0 comments:

Post a Comment