Saturday, April 30, 2011

Strengthening And Toning Exercises

KB # 21 Evil


started another blog carnival, now 21st Always something he did not pay my attention until now, when he appeared to be quite unusual and intersujÄ…cy topic - evil. There are a few interesting observations on several blogs. I decided to participate in this KB. I was wondering, however, over how the notes specify you choose. Of course, the plane is the RPG theme, and I might remind all a fantasy world in which evil exists in the imaginary potworkach, black characters, etc. However, I decided to bite on the other side.

Home life and perplexing the definition of evil. I asked a few people today "do you define evil in one sentence?". Nobody answered. So I say to you:)

EVIL IS THE LACK OF ANY GOOD AND ALL, WHAT IS ITS TOP

See for yourself a series of several short, and proving my theory movies. I'd better not often write







I know I should bite on the problems of rpg, but this approach applies to us humans, and thus our life and passion:) Cheers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment