Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Lorena Herrera Enbikini

Setnie and continues easterly

Setnie - because I write post-hundredth of łaaaaaaaaaał! I did not believe that I find it ever succeed;) so I can arrange something with this opportunity? Well ok, but then at the end of my writings today. Because before I want to devote some attention and place of my Easter stroikom, whose precursor is the headdress of the recently described kitajcami:) that is this:



still occur next, but these three, whose pictures below - the most pushed in front of the lens which comes out really nice to them - and each is slightly different:) And the lambs are incredibly friendly and very willing to pose, and some were comfortable with the lichen rozsiadają grass!







First bunnies, lambs later .. . And as Easter is, after all, and cocks - yes? It is here you are!


Coming back to setności - and sweetness;) is in the next post I promise to announce CANDY, which will last ... no bit of a take, and what!
Kisses!

0 comments:

Post a Comment