Sunday, February 20, 2011

Milena And Miosotis Movies

Baton Calico

If someone thought that regular sit back again, something very wrong) for almost a month ya kyvyryala bar with seals, the design of Calico. When he signed on the embroidery of the batonchika as it did not expect that would be sooo hard for him to sew ... (My tongue - my enemy) middle, all embroidered petitkrestom, through a string of bases. and edge-edged for me, too, are new, and was afraid to prune them. afraid that the edge and gather all nafig talus)) well like anything. signs of shedding is not noticeable like) that pleases) Baton gift. hopefully like it) anyway I like very much) and give it a very zhabno))
and a little size))
here cient entire middle, heart-embroidered fine cross and polukrestikom through one thread), the most stringent here is the lord)

-suffering region))
yet FSE)) I hope soon all of which nibut finish))
guests come r)) MPP myaf

0 comments:

Post a Comment