Sunday, October 31, 2010

Vegeta And Bulma Relationship

I got PIF))

All greetings))) bored?
actually going to brag about)) Pif from Oli - hohla )) BR-AH)) vot vot mine superski so lucky))
received from olichki superski matsatelny batonchik! so mnyamsky)) trudge that day))
My preeeleeeesssssst))
And a lot of things fkusnogo-handmade)))
and fluorine time I was lucky in Saturday at a meeting in Europe))) Bee in a big box olechkinoy found maaalenkuyu biskornyushechku, and did not want to let go of her))) and took with him))
I am very happy that I finally met Olga in real life)) Olga! you so! this! in real life you're still better than in the internet))) Terribly pleased with you obschatsya! and .. words like that are not selected ... Olga, thank you that you are! and that poking wonderful! vot And thanks for the gifts)) 0 we are very pleased) and now live in the most prominent shelf))

0 comments:

Post a Comment